NOW Or Never? David Cook VS. Evanescence!

NOW 100.5 wants you to help us decide what songs to play!

Every week we will put 2 songs up for you to vote for!

Last week [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Andy Grammer[/lastfm]’s  “Fine By Me” beat [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Bush[/lastfm]’s’ “The Sound Of Winter”. This week’s NOW or Never has [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]David Cook[/lastfm]’s “Fade Into Me” vs. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Evanescence[/lastfm]’s “My Heart Is Broken”.

Comments

1. Trisha Gibson says:

Love David Cook, Love Fade into Me and would Love to hear it played on Now 100.5 !

2. seamom says:

Argh! Way to give me an impossible choice. Two of my favorite acts and two great songs. I have to give a slight edge to Cook as the Evanescence song is very similiar to their past tunes. Can’t we just have a duet with these two wonderful vocalists instead?

3. I love both acts but I am supporting the rocker with a heart of gold, David Cook. He brought music back to my life when I needed it the most and inspired me to give back. I hope your station plays this beautiful song, radio needs a breath of fresh air. =)

4. Ruth says:

David Cook is an amazing artist. Fade Into Me is a great song and I look forward to hearing it on 100.5!

5. Debbie says:

Fade Into Me is beautiful … just like the man who sings it. Please play it.

6. Kelly B. says:

I have to go with David Cook’s “Fade Into Me” even though I do love Evanescence‘s music also. But Fade Into Me is just beautiful and I really want to hear it on 100.5!

7. Patrick says:

I love David’s new album. They should get equal air play. But comparing these two, Id go for Evanescence. Their lyrics helped me find myself, such an inspiration.

1. Debbie Mahnke says:

please can you play COOKIE!! He honored us with a visit to 100.5 we need to promote his amazing voice and music!! this song is awesome …when can we expect to hear it..??? WHEN???

8. Ivy says:

Evanscence is the best!

9. My Heart is Broken has to win, i love this song❤ Evanescence 4ever /m/

10. amber says:

evanescence wtf,been a masive fan for 10yrs. her lyrics made me see the light at the end of the tunnel several times when i was at my lowest. i will always stick buy them no mater what happens

11. mahyar says:

Amy lee is the best singer in the world

12. Kath says:

Evanescence: My Heart is Broken gets my vote. Please play it😀

13. Marwan Al-jubair says:

Are you kidding ?!!

I can’t choose I love them both

But I have to go with Evanescence
    1- they are my fav artist since 2002
    2 – My heart is broken makes me cry a lot and I loved every live version of it
    3 – because its Evanescence for jesus christ !! ♥

14. Debbie Mahnke says:

Have not heard this song yet….FADE INTO ME!! I want to hear it over and over!!! I love you David Cook

15. Maddy says:

Is this poll ever going to end? It was posted nearly 2 weeks ago, I thought there was a new one every week.

1. NOW 100.5 Promotions says:

There is a new one every week, the new one is up. This one is an old one.

16. Maria says:

Amy Lee voice will always be better…

1. EVANESCENSE IS THE BEST says:

Ya, u say it!!!

17. EVANESCENSE IS THE BEST says:

Yes, this song from Evanescense is totaly shit. I love Evanescense with all my heart!!!
    But why needed choose “my heart is broken” song?? “Lithium”,”Hello”,”Everybody fools” and others is coolest!!! WHY THIS SONG????

18. Why are you teasing us? David got 70% of the vote – why aren’t you playing Fade Into Me? We WANT to hear it!

19. Sammie Byrd says:

Will always be David Cook. Now and forever!! He has been my favorite artist since I first saw him on American Idol. No one has been able to top him since then. Love his current single, Fade Into Me.