A man discovered an unused pregnancy test that his ex-girlfriend had left in his cabinet, and as a joke he decided to take it. Obviously he was expecting the result to be negative, but that wasn’t the case. The test was most definitely positive. He told his friends about it, and one of them created a meme and shared it on Reddit.
Several people saw the post and informed them that a male receiving a positive pregnancy test result could be something serious.
Pregnancy tests detect the presence of the human chorionic gonadotropin hormone which is an indicator of pregnancy, but also testicular cancer.
The man went to the doctor and discovered that he did in fact have a small tumor on his right testicle. What had started as joke ended up being a life saver.
See the meme on Viral Nova.
More Stories You May Like:
- R2-D2 Droid Used In ‘Star Wars’ Fetches Over $2 Million At Auction
- Two Families Saying ’13 Reasons Why’ Caused Their Daughters To Commit Suicide
- Chrissy Teigen Had Wardrobe Malfunction While On Stage With John Legend [VIDEO]
- This Little Boy’s Note Helped Him Get A Teddy Bear His Mother Couldn’t Afford [PIC]
- See Jonah Hill’s Amazing Weight Loss [PICS]