A man discovered an unused pregnancy test that his ex-girlfriend had left in his cabinet, and as a joke he decided to take it. Obviously he was expecting the result to be negative, but that wasn’t the case. The test was most definitely positive. He told his friends about it, and one of them created a meme and shared it on Reddit.
Several people saw the post and informed them that a male receiving a positive pregnancy test result could be something serious.
Pregnancy tests detect the presence of the human chorionic gonadotropin hormone which is an indicator of pregnancy, but also testicular cancer.
The man went to the doctor and discovered that he did in fact have a small tumor on his right testicle. What had started as joke ended up being a life saver.
See the meme on Viral Nova.
More Stories You May Like:
- Watch A Squirrel Pull Out This Little Girl’s Loose Tooth [VIDEO]
- WIN Your Way To See American Authors At The Robert Mondavi Winery!
- WIN Your $50 Gift Card To Discount Fireworks Superstore!
- WIN A Family 4-Pack Of Tickets To Six Flags Discovery Kingdom For Their July 4th Fest!
- Why Blake Shelton Won’t Take Off His Shirt In Public!