What would you do if you walked into Target and saw a handful of men walking around, shopping, with semiautomatic weapons on their backs? Would you even continue to walk in the store?
Target has no rules against this, which seems odd since it caters to families. So there’s a petition to the CEO of Target to change this policy, which you can see, and sign if you like, HERE.
You may remember the story of a Target employee finding a loaded gun in the toy department from last week.
More Stories You May Like:
- WATCH: Halle Berry Calls Out Fellow Actors At Comic-Con, Chugs Whole Glass Of Whiskey
- WATCH: Kesha Breaks Down, Thanks Fans On Stage While Performing New Music
- RESCHEDULED: Matchbox Twenty, Counting Crows Shoreline Concert Tonight Canceled
- Hacker Takes To Beyonce’s Instragram, Threatens To Post ‘Private Videos’ [Photos]
- Family Finds Catheter In Their Ice Cream [PICS]