What would you do if you walked into Target and saw a handful of men walking around, shopping, with semiautomatic weapons on their backs? Would you even continue to walk in the store?
Target has no rules against this, which seems odd since it caters to families. So there’s a petition to the CEO of Target to change this policy, which you can see, and sign if you like, HERE.
You may remember the story of a Target employee finding a loaded gun in the toy department from last week.
More Stories You May Like:
- Betty White On ‘Golden Girls’ Reboot: ‘I’d Want To Do It’ [VIDEO]
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Premiere Canceled Amid Backlash Of Animal Abuse
- Jennifer Aniston Opens Up About Wanting To Return To Television
- “Taylor Swift” Pranked Actress Nina Dobrev, And It Didn’t End Well [VIDEO]
- FREE Epipen Alternatives Are Hitting The Market