What would you do if you walked into Target and saw a handful of men walking around, shopping, with semiautomatic weapons on their backs? Would you even continue to walk in the store?
Target has no rules against this, which seems odd since it caters to families. So there’s a petition to the CEO of Target to change this policy, which you can see, and sign if you like, HERE.
You may remember the story of a Target employee finding a loaded gun in the toy department from last week.
More Stories You May Like:
- Would You Get A Custom Swimsuit With Your Pets Face On It [VIDEO]
- Get Into These Sacramento Museums FREE This Saturday For Museum Day Live!
- Draven Bennington Talks About His Dad Chester’s Suicide [VIDEO]
- Nationwide Pizza Chain Has Created Pumpkin Spice Pizza, And There’s One In Roseville!
- Behind The Scenes Of Taylor’s “Look What You Made Me Do” Music Video [VIDEO]