What would you do if you walked into Target and saw a handful of men walking around, shopping, with semiautomatic weapons on their backs? Would you even continue to walk in the store?
Target has no rules against this, which seems odd since it caters to families. So there’s a petition to the CEO of Target to change this policy, which you can see, and sign if you like, HERE.
You may remember the story of a Target employee finding a loaded gun in the toy department from last week.
More Stories You May Like:
- John Stamos Caught Making Out With Leah Michele [PICS]
- Top 5 Most Controversial Instagram Photos Of 2016 (PICS)
- The Death Of These Teens Was Caught On Facebook Live!
- This Mom Snuck Her Way Into Floor Seats At A Game And The Internet Loves It!
- Starbucks Created A Pokemon Go Frappuccino And They Made A Huge Announcement!