Wisconsin woman, Lois Matykowski, lost her wedding ring five years ago and after looking everywhere for it, she accepted that it was gone and gave up looking for it. Little did she know that her dog had it the whole time!
She was eating an ice pop with her granddaughter when she realized that her granddaughter’s popsicle was missing. Her dog, Tucker, had stolen the ice pop and swallowed it whole.
CBS News is reporting that two days later, Tucker threw up and when Lois went to clean it up, she found her missing wedding ring! Her vet said that the popsicle stick may have dislodged the ring from inside his belly.
The things dogs will eat! Do you remember a couple years ago when Call Kurtis reported about a Turlock man who’s dog ate $200? He thought his money was a goner, they found out you can send in your mutilated bills and get reimbursed.
More Stories You May Like:
- Score A FREE Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich Today When You Rock Your Sacramento Kings Gear!
- IHOP Waiter Uses Karate Skills To Take Down Thief [Video]
- The Family Fall Fair At The Citrus Town Center Is Back!
- WATCH: Deputy Encounters Big Bear Wandering Down Lake Tahoe Street
- Justin Timberlake Returning For NBC ‘Trolls Holidays’ [VIDEO]