With Christmas right around the corner and Holiday shopping increasing day by day, Cosmopolitan compiled a list of the top 10 dangerous toys of 2016. You may want to avoid these items this year.
- Peppa Pig’s Muddy Puddles Family– Although the warning says ages 3 and up the same toys could be sold at a younger age discretion. Either way, the pigs are a choking hazard for small children.
- Kids Time Baby Children’s Elephant Pillow– How can a pillow be dangerous? Apparently this particular elephant does not come with any warnings and the pillow could block a baby’s mouth causing suffocation.
- Slime Ball Slinger– This sounds kind of fun, until it hits you in the eye, it could cause some serious damage!
- Banza Bump N’ Bounce Body Bumpers– I’m not sure I’ve even seen these in stores! But the body suit bumpers come with little warnings and could be very harmful to young children, especially if they are not wearing protective gear.
- Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 Blaster– This item could also cause extensive eye injuries, and the protective face mask, is actually sold separately, so you may need to make an additional purchase for safety.
To see the remainder of the list click HERE!