A 4-month-old chihuahua puppy was locked in a car and found his owner’s stash of heroin. The poor puppy ate it and…
almost died! The puppy was locked in the car while his owners allegedly went into a Home Depot to shoplift! Luckily, cops found the puppy and his since had a “miraculous recovery”!
“A 4-month-old puppy left alone in a Texas parking lot nearly died from a heroin overdose after eating his owners’ stash, authorities said. His owners allegedly left him inside their vehicle while they went inside a Home Depot to shoplift. The tiny puppy was found by police in a locked truck, lying on the passenger side’s floorboard. He was barely breathing and seemingly comatose, Carrollton Police Department spokeswoman Jolene DeVito told InsideEdition.com Wednesday.”
The puppy has since been named “Lucky” and he is currently staying at the city’s animal shelter. His owners were arrested.