Fireworks are all fun and games until someone gets hurt! Adele revealed during her show in Perth, Australia she was going to light some off but canceled after debris fell in her son’s eye during soundcheck, E! Online reports. Oh no! Poor Angelo.
“Up until last night, we did have fireworks for you,” she told the crowd. “My son was watching [soundcheck] in the crowd…a bit of debris went in his eye so we got rid of them.”
“Let’s get a cheer for fireworks if you want them,” she asked. “Let’s get a ‘boo’ if you don’t want s*** in your eyes.”
Of course, the audience cheered for fireworks.
“Alright, we’ll do it next time,” she joked.
Or is she serious? I guess we’ll find out.
Follow Cody on Twitter.
Follow Cody on Instagram.
Follow Cody on Facebook.