A man has passed away after swimming 5 days after he had gotten a fresh tattoo. See what happened…
CBSNews.com says that the man was admitted to a hospital in Dallas “with severe pain in both legs and feet. He also had fever, chills, and a reddening over his tattoo and other areas of his skin.”
The man had gotten a tattoo and 5 days later he decided to go for a swim in the Gulf Of Mexico. He was in the hospital three days after his swim.
The article reports:
‘Doctors diagnosed the man withdue to an infection with , potentially deadly bacteria found in certain coastal waters that are present in higher concentrations in warmer months.”
Within 2 months after being admitted to the hospital, the man passed away. People with normal functioning immune systems should be able to fight off such infections but this patient had a history of alcohol cirrhosis of the liver.
Read more on this heartbreaking article, CLICK HERE