Amazon Sued Over House Fire Killing Two Dogs [PICS]

Stories like this are what makes me overly paranoid about things being plugged in at home when I’m not there. I had my iPad plugged in this morning and wanted it to charge throughout the day but I am paranoid so I unplugged it before I left.

A California family purchased a hoverboard from Amazon for Christmas in 2015, according to TMZ. The board came with a substandard battery and instructions to store it indoors.

A month later, after leaving the board indoors charging while they were gone, they came home to their house in flames and firefighters trying to revive their two dogs, Bella and Boo on the front lawn. That makes me want to cry, just visualizing that scene. A neighbor called Amazon a day after the fire because they were concerned about their hoverboard that was identical to the one that caused the fire. They were instructed to throw it out and told there was a warning issued but neither families had been notified.

No comment from Amazon so far. See a picture of the fire HERE and HERE. See a picture of the poor pups that lost their lives HERE.

More from Megan
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From NOW 100.5 FM

Get The App
Follow Us On Facebook

Listen Live