A family in Canada wanted to celebrate the birth of a new baby in the family by eating some ice cream. They bought a tub of chocolate pecan ice cream and got way more than they bargained for.
The family opened up the sealed tub of ice cream when the new grandpa in the family, Jean Francoeur spit out what appeared to be a small piece of a urinary catheter. Out of the other 3 people who had some of the ice cream, Jean was the only one who got a mouthful of a foreign object. Even thought Jean is the only one who had the object in his mouth, everyone who ate the ice cream had to give blood samples and received preventative treatment for HIV and hepatitis A, B and C. The tests won’t come back for SIX MONTHS and in the meantime Jean has to continue testing weekly, the others monthly. What a mess.
The ice cream company said they are investigating but it’s an isolated incident.
Check out the pic…