A woman was bit by a snake and posted a pic of the snake on her Facebook asking if it was dangerous. YES IT WAS!
SacBee.com says that the Charlotte, NC woman is recovering from being bit by a snake on her porch a few days ago. After the snake bit her, she posted a pic of it on her Facebook page asking her friends if it was poisonous. Everybody said “YES!” because it was a copper head snake!!
The woman ended up in a local hospital for 12 hours and says that she was lucky because the snake was only able to bite her with one fang. She’s expected to recover.
Read more on this story HERE
Lead image credit: FLICKR user TWBuckner